Let’s customize the perfect compliment for your space. I love creating personalized artworks that bring your specific vision to life.
*Now booking commissions for completion in March 2023.*
Commission Artwork Process
#1 PICK YOUR SIZE
Pick the perfect size for your space. If you are not sure of the dimensions you need, I can recommend a couple suitable measurements the can fit the area.
Once you have picked the size, I will provide you with a quote for the price of the artwork and a timeline. (This timeline is based off the month noted at the top of this page)
- Due to the high prices for shipping, all artwork will be unstretched and rolled. You can then take the piece to a framer to have it restretched and framed at sometimes a lower cost.
- If you would like the art to come stretched and framed, provide me your zip code and we will determine the shipping price.
#2 PROJECT DETAILS & DEPOSIT
- If you are happy to proceed, I will ask for details of the vision you had for the art piece
- We will then go over references of elements you would like me to include in your artwork. You can also go through some of my previous art work and determine if you would like to include any of those details.
- I will then send a 40% non-refundable deposit invoice
#3 DIGITAL SKETCH
- Allow up to a week and a half for me to create a digital sketch of the artwork. This will be a great framework to make edits to the sketch and be on the same page with the painting.
- Once you are happy with how everything looks, I will get to work!
- I can provide you with progress pictures of the painting or you can wait until it’s finished. (:
- I will also be able to make small tweaks to the artwork during this period.
#4 READY FOR ITS NEW HOME
- Artwork completion will be determined by the timeline set during the discussion of the commission.
- Once the artwork is completed, I will send you a second invoice for the remaining 60% + the additional shipping costs if you would like it shipped stretched.
- Once payment clears I will send the artwork to you.(:
Interested in a commission/custom artwork?